AAW associates are available to speak at business meetings, sales conferences, professional conventions, and organizational gatherings on the topic of applying mindfulness awareness meditation to work. AAW associates are trained teachers of mindfulness awareness meditation and have taught and lectured on the topic in business and/or contemplative settings. While mindfulness awareness meditation is typically identified with spiritual traditions, AAW associates present the discipline in accessible and lively business terms making the practice of meditation directly applicable to the workplace. Distinctive lectures can be shaped to fit the unique needs of an organization, covering such topics as:
• Finding well being amidst the stress and pressure of work
• Cultivating natural leadership talents through mindfulness
• Developing emotional and social intelligence through meditation
• Why "having a heart" at work, pays.
• How "The wisdom of achieving nothing" can foster workplace well-being and insight
• How meditation help make work an enjoyable experience